Our “extras” don’t stop with amenities. We offer complimentary fitness classes, complimentary non-toxic cleaning supplies for all residents, a full calendar of curated community events, EV charging stations, a seasonal crop box program through our partnership with The Roof Crop, an expanded recycling program, and so much more.
- Rooftop pool with cabanas and community herb planters
- Modern fitness center and yoga studio with expansive city views
- 3rd floor lounge featuring a chef’s kitchen, pool table, and TV; reservable
- Expansive outdoor terrace with BBQ grilling stations, fire pits and seating
- 14th floor indoor lounge with kitchen
- Private work pods fully-equipped with AV
- Bike parking with bike maintenance station that is easily accessible via a ground-floor entry
- Indoor and outdoor dog run and grooming stations
- Second floor mezzanine with a library and co-working table
- Tidespin package lockers with retrieval and alert system
EMME’s development, design and daily operations are rooted in our mission to create vibrant and inspiring homes, while leveraging sustainability, community, and smart design to reduce environmental impact, and provide high-quality community-oriented experiences for our residents. We’re proud of EMME’s LEED Gold certification and the myriad of ways our team continues to use sustainability principles to guide daily decisions at the building.
- Reclaimed water from the building is used for landscape irrigation
- 8,000 square feet of urban gardens on the building, maintained and harvested by The Roof Crop. These green roof systems produce clean, responsibly grown fruits and vegetables while minimizing environmental impacts of distribution.
- Non-toxic finishes (paints, adhesives, sealants)
- Building-wide green cleaning program
- High-efficiency building systems and fixtures throughout leveraged to perform 36% better than national energy code